Thursday, November 20, 2008

Babysittin'

Last weekend Darrin and I agreed to babysit my two nieces, McKinley and Ireland. Darrin got really sick, so I was pretty much on my own. Good thing they are ANGELS or else I wouldn't have made it :). Seriously, I hope my children are as behaved as Ireland and McKinley! We had all kinds of fun! Here are some Pictures:
Sorry, I don't know how to rotate a vido. So, you'll have to crank your head to the side :).
We watched Movies...
And rode Tricycles...
And made cookies....Yummm...
And took a bath...
Mckinley scrubbed my feet...
And we went to church!

I had a lot of fun with the girls! Love you McKinley and Ireland!

2 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

The girls are taking a bath & I am looking at your blog. How cute! I want copies! McKinley wanted to watch the tricycle video over and over. Thanks again for watching them - it was a much appreciated break! I asked her what she wanted to write to you and she said "I LOVE YOU!"

Patricia Potts said...

Trisha,
You are so thoughtful. From the girls blog to the visits at the hospital with Dad to your willingness to to shirt shopping. Thank you my daughter. You remind me of your sisters with how thoughtful and kind you all are.
Love,
mom/sis
p.s. check out the fun stuff Heidi did with my website!
patriciapotts.com