Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Halloween






The first pictures are of our friends Shane and Mel Otvos. They rent our basement. Aren't their costumes fantastic?!?

For our Halloween my brother in law, Brady, came over because his wife had to work until 3am. So, we hung out at our place and had a lot of fun.

First, we made dry ice root beer as you can see from the pictures. I swear that thing fogged and bubbled for about four hours! It was pretty cool. And then we watched the latest episode of the office (awesome), then Ellen Degeneres: Here and Now (Hillarious!!!) and then we watched Swimfan (We all thought it was pretty good. Kinda freaky though! haha)I know,I know, lots of movies!But hey you've got to have a movie-a-thon once in a while, right?

So then we played the game Farckle (if you haven't played it you should!!! Darrin won) and then played yatzee (I won!)After that we watched Run Fatboy Run (British movie-therefore was a bit crued but good).

Needless to say I was exhausted after that and so I went to bed (1:30am) and they stayed up and played computer games until 4am. We ate tons of candy and it was a great Halloween! Oh, and we had way more tick or treaters than we thought we would! That was fun to see all of their costumes! Overall I thought it was a fantastic Halloween.

Oh, and the picture of me, Marta and Amanda was at girls night earlier this month. FYI. It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast. You guys had a busy night though. Hopefully you have caught up on your sleep.