Monday, November 10, 2008

New Toys







Last week I came across a BIG "FREE" sign and next to it were THREE Tricycles! I knew I had to have them! They are almost antique but still are in great working condition. So, I called Darrin up and told him that I had a surprise for him when I got home. He wouldn't be able to guess it for the life of him. haha.

Anyways, I didn't end up getting home until about 11:15pm and I told him to come outside with his eyes closed. TADA! Three tricycles right before his eyes and he said, "What the heck are those?!?" haha. We rode them around for a while until we were freezing. It was so much fun! Here are some pictures of us riding around so late at night having a BLAST!

The next day McKinley (my niece) came over and rode them with her mom. She rode them so well!

So, I know we don't have kids, so why should we have tricycles? Well, they're REALLY FUN! That's why! We might spiff one up and use it as decor, we'll see. Aren't they sweet though?!?

P.S. If anyone wants to come and play you're more than welcome :)

7 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

Nice Trish! Love the pics - thanks for letting us come by and take part in your "sweet rides" :)
I still think they are cooler than those biker dudes motorcycles!

Marta Nielsen said...

So when you dropped me off I totally forgot about those! I still get one, yeah? I mean, I did put two of them in the car...

Unknown said...

You are so funny Trish!! That is a great idea to make one of them decor. You are very creative!

Patricia Potts said...

I am lovin the music! How fun! way to go! I Love you!! -mom

Kat said...

That is awesome!

Kelly Jean said...

Ha ha. Yes. That's hilarious. I'd totally be on that if I passed a "FREE" sign too. Good eye, good eye.

Anonymous said...

Those were so cool! I'm happy to have found your blog here from the Pali's. :) You guys are awesome!!