Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Mom is Beautiful

My Mom is Beautiful. Inside and out. Anyone who has ever met her has been touched by a light. She carries a light. She is Beautiful.

It's not like I haven't always known that my Mother is Beautiful. But I loved visiting with her today. We did her hair, then a pedicure and then a photo shoot! Very fun.

For those of you who don't know my Mom, you're missing out! For those of you who know my mom but don't know about all that she does, you're missing out! She's amazing I tell you! Her job title is Mom/Speaker/Writer/Singer/Guitar Teacher etc. She's amazing at all of the above. Withing the past couple years she's come out with TWO books. "First Aid for Feelings" and "My Journey from Darkness to Light".

Check out her website at www.PatriciaPotts.com where she has A TON of uplifting stuff-including her books. My Mom has been through A LOT throughout her life and she's still here to show for it. I am SO thankful. I wouldn't be at all the person I am today without that wonderful woman.

Her book "My Journey from Darkness to Light" is all about what she's been through and how she got to where she is today. Just a couple things about her: She's Bipolar. She's been through THREE major depressions. She had a brain tumor when she was pregnant with me. And much more... Seriously, Mom, I am the luckiest EVER to have you! She's a living testimony that we go through trials for a reason! We CAN make it through! And things WILL get better. So much better. With God, ANYTHING is possible!

I just want to post some of the pics we took today. It was SO much fun!
And Mom, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!







4 comments:

Patricia Potts said...

Trisha, you are sooo thoughtful. This is such a beautiful, kind, loving, TALENTED young woman.

I had a blast at my make-over photo shoot. You are so fun to laugh with be be with. I am so grateful you came to OUR FAMILY!!!

I love you, I thank you, I admire you and I think you are fabulous at everythin you do from hair to photos to......

Thank you.
Love,
mom

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful tribute to your mother. Thanks for the start to what's sure to be a great day.

Becka Thomas said...

Your mom is beautiful Trish. She has inspired me in more ways then she will ever know. I would not be the person I am without her.

What an awesome tribute. I hope my daughter grows up to like me as much as you love her.

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

Oh Becka, of course your kids will love you SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO much! They will realize all that you have done for them! It might not be until they have to do everything on their own, but it'll happen!