Thursday, September 11, 2008

Some things that Darrin LOVES!
















There are a few things Darrin does, and when he does them he is in heaven. Nothing can touch him. I wont mention all of them, but a few are the trampoline, swimming and I hate to say it but- computer games. They are very relaxing for him and he can clear his head while doing them. I thought I'd post about it so you can all get to know him a bit better.

Darrin LOVES the trapmoline. And he jumps on it gracefully as if he's been doing flips since before he was born. He also loves to play with the kids on the tramp. These pictures were taken on Monday and I couldn't help but to post them. I think they are precious. He is so good with the kids. Ok-sometimes a bit rambuncious and rough-but the kids LOVE it! I am so excited for when we have a family of our own. The first time I met Darrin's family and saw how Darrin was with the kids, I knew that he would be a fantastic father.

Darrin also LOVES swimming! He's a great advocate for the sport and believes it can solve ANY problem. Lately he's been going more often and I can tell the difference in his happiness and of course his chiseled body! Ow ow! I'm a big fan of swimming as well. Soon here I'll be goin' with him.

He also loves computer games. It's this disease that runs through the Simon fam. But he really enjoys them and says that they are a stress releaver. We all need those!
I thought I would just dedicate this post to my love and say that I love to watch him on the trampoline, I love to watch him play with children, and I love that he loves the sport of swimming. And... the games are alright in moderation. Haha. But I'm so glad I married such a wonderful man! I love you Darrin!

4 comments:

Patricia Potts said...

tRISHA,
this is so thougthful and loving! What a great example you are to all of us! I'm so proud of you!!!!!!

Tamara said...

Those pictures are great! I hate to say it but I lucked out getting the ONE brother that doesn't have the "computer game" disease. :) However, Darrin has many other redeeming qualities, so I think you should keep him! :) I also love how he plays with my kids. It's such a relief to have someone besides Jared and I throw them up in the air over and over and over...!

Heidi Hamilton said...

Cute Trish! Thanks for sharing!

Kat said...

Darrin is really good with kids. Actually I think all of the Simon boys are. It's something that has always impressed me too. And Brent, totally has the computer gaming disease!