Sunday, September 9, 2012

Our Summer

Well, I've said this before, but our summer has been jam packed and crazy fun (or just crazy :)). Here some of the things I can think of that we've been up to this summer:
-Spencer's Baby Blessing
-St. George with Simon's
-Parker's Birthday
-Youth Conference
-Manti Pageant
-July 4th/24th festivities
-camping 3 times with camper so far (Including buying a new tent trailer)
-7 peaks water park lots of times
-4 wheeling (including buying a 4 wheeler)
-boating
-Idaho at Burton's
-Girls Camp
-Lagoon
-Moab with Potts family
-Las Vegas with Simons
-My dearest Sister Tiffany moved away to Minnisoda :( :( :( :(
-Weekend up Big Cottonwood in a Cabin with the Simons

I'm not going to lie-I've felt way overwhelmed this summer with all that we've done and had going on. Similar to what a chicken running around with its head cut off would feel like...I think...Don't get me wrong-we've had a TON of fun! But I'm ready to take a little break...we'll see if that can happen :). I'd love to document what we've been up to the past couple weeks though including Moab and vegas.

Moab Pics (Including white water rafting, swimming, arches, dead horse point, etc)





:





























Ok, Funniest thing ever. Parker was a TROOPER on the way up to delicate arch (not an easy hike-especially for a 2 year old! He did most the whole thing all by himself.) I carried Spencer the way up-again-not easy! On the way back Darrin carried Spencer and then Parker was EXHAUSTED. So was I so I couldn't carry him. Darrin (AKA Superman) offered to carry him AND Spencer! They both fell asleep. One of the funniest things I've ever seen. Check it out:





HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. :)

I wish I could add the video but I can't see the add video button anymore :(. Maybe I'll put that on facebook.

Vegas Pics (Parker LOVED all the elevators, escalators and fast moving walking things as you can see:)):


































Vegas Zoo. Wasn't the best zoo we've ever been to. BUT the animals were all really friendly/interactive with Parker which made it worth it!:






Other Vegas pics:




Last time with my sister Tiff before she moved. I sure do miss them every singe day! :(





Next Post will be about my WONDERFUL birthday that I had on Friday :)

1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

What an AWESOME summer!!! Sounds like it was so busy [but way fun!] :) I LOVE that cute picture with Darrin & the two sleepy boys, haha!! WAY CUTE! What a good husband/dad to carry them both! And that rainbow picture is way pretty!! Wow, I would've been freaking out if I saw that in person :) You look so fantastic! XO!!