Monday, August 13, 2012

Girls Camp

Well, I SURVIVED girls camp-in a tent-with a 4 month old all week. Proud of me? I sure am :). I had such a great time with my girls and leaders! Spencer was an ANGEL! The hardest part was carrying him around everywhere. Everything was FAR away for everything. But nonetheless-the week went great!

Parker and Darrin stayed at my In-Laws house while I was gone. So my mother-in-law watched Parker while Darrin was at work. She fed them and took care of them and I'm so grateful to her!

This is how good Spencer was (Such a happy little "Camper"):






























Random Pics from Camp (Darrin came up for Bishopric Night-it was so great to see him mid week!, Yes, we got facials and foot massages at camp :)):








Silly Pics (Moral of the story-who needs drugs when you can have good clean fun like this?! First pictures are SOUR pictures from eating WARHEADS-my mouth is watering just thinking about it! And then shake it up pics :))










The day I got back we went to see a hypnotist show at the SL County Fair, the next day I got to go to WICKED with my Pops and Uncle Rich. I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT and what a GREAT time I had!!!!, and then that evening we went to a demolition derby. So, needless to say, it was another crazy busy, crazy fun week :)
P.S. I love my calling!

3 comments:

Marta Nielsen said...

Girls Camp looks FANTASTIC, and I'm so glad you got to go to Wicked! Wasn't Glinda hilarious? Her timing was spot on!

Heidi Hamilton said...

Awesome Trish! Adorable & hilarious pics. Can't wait to see you so soon!!

Kelly Jean said...

Oh my goodness, Trish - I love your can-do attitude. Going to Girls Camp for a week with a 4 month old?!? YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! I want to be more like you. You should write down all your secrets of what makes you you. :)

We saw Wicked last week - and I agree -- SOOO GOOD!!!! I loved how the actress portrayed Glinda. She just made the show. And of course the music... and the costumes... and the clever story... Ahh! INCREDIBLE!

XOXO!!!