Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Accident Prone and Gingerbread

Well, it's been busy here and we've had a few accidents lately...
1. Parker slipped on some water he spilled in the kitchen and fell onto his face on the tile resulting in a FAT lip. Poor guy.
2. I feel down the stairs while holding Parker. It resulted in a bruised lower back, heel, and elbow. But luckily Parker, me and the baby are all ok.
3. Darrin split his head open by accidentally hitting the top of his head on an open kitchen cabinet...OUCH! He had to get 7 staples in his head-without even getting it numbed. I can't even explain how much blood and nastiness there was.

ALL of these things happened within a WEEK!!! Can you believe it?! But luckily we are all ok and alive :). Could have been much worse.

Parker's Fat lip:



I didn't get any pictures OR video of the fall down the stairs-crazy right?! haha.

Here's some proof of Darrin's accident:



On a happier note, we recently made our gingerbread houses (our yearly tradition :)). Here are some pictures:




And lastly, some cute pictures of the newest invention at the Simon household. They made the table into a slide and the kids were going nuts. Parker sure likes him some slide :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch I can't believe all the accidents you guys have gone through! It was so good to see you the other day and I love my hair! Thanks!

Heidi Hamilton said...

YIKES my sister. Seriously. And gross. And sad. And I'm sorry. And I love you. And I can't wait to see you.

And... the end.

:)