Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween & Eating

Darrin and I didn't really have any excuse to dress up this year :(. But we dressed Parker up anyways. He was a caterpillar :). Cutest I've ever seen. He's also been able to start solids. So far it really hasn't been his favorite thing. But he's getting the hang of it. I think he just doesn't quite like the idea of shoving a foreign object into his mouth that he's supposed to eat off of like a spoon. Plus the tastes are obviously different. But it's sure been fun working on new milestones with him!



5 comments:

Jace and Dusti said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is big enough to start on solids shhheesh time flies! Cute cute family!

crissy // mama boss said...

He's a very cute caterpillar. It's so fun to dress babies up, even if you have nowhere to go. :)

Kelly Jean said...

That's definitely the cutest caterpillar I've ever seen! Ahhh! How fun!

Tiff Meister said...

Soooooooooo adorable Trisha! I love the costume. Love you guys and miss you!

Lace said...

the second to last picture? AH! I have soo seen you do that face before. so cute how your kids make the same facial expressions!