Sunday, April 11, 2010

Surprise!

I've had a special surprise date planned for Darrin and I for a few weeks now. I got a really super deal on a room in The Armstrong Mansion Bed and Breakfast. I thought it'd be a good surprise for a little getaway before our we have the baby. So, I told Darrin that I planned a date for us for Thursday but that it was a surprise. I called it his "your gonna be a daddy surprise date!"

When Thursday came we left after he got off of work. I pulled into the parking lot of the Armstrong Mansion and he was so confused-it was PERFECT-he had no idea! So, we had a super nice room, and had dinner at "The Garden", where we ate after he proposed. It was very romantic-the perfect getaway!

The next day we played at the Clark Planetarium and saw a movie. It was a lot of fun and I would recommend the Armstrong Mansion to anyone!

I love you Darrin!!! You are going to be SUCH A GOOD DADDY!!!

Here are pictures: (and yes, the staircase was in our room that led up to that MASSIVE jetted tub!!! It was AWESOME!!!)







5 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

Awww - so cute! You're such a cute wife. I need to do more stuff like that for Jason (you need to let me know, though, when you find these amazing deals!)
Love ya sis!

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! You are such a good wife!

Tiff Meister said...

Oh Trish, you are my inspiration! That is such a cute idea. I'm glad you had fun. Love ya!

Kelly Jean said...

Ahh! That sounds so charming & romantic. What a sweetheart you are!

sunny said...

hey i never seen a couple like this u both are so loving and i pray to god for u that u and ur baby get good health



i am so happy after see your blog