Thursday, March 18, 2010

bowlin' and baby stuff

Well, my dear friend Amy came over last week for a visit and we had breakfast together. SO much fun! She's just over a week ahead of my in our pregnancies so we had lots to chat about! I love having what my mother would call "pity parties" with other pregnant women about all the "joys" of being prego :). Jokes aside, it really has been a joy to feel my little boy moving all around and getting stronger! LOTS stronger!

On another note, we went bowling on Monday with some family and had a blast! Darrin made his second all time highest score of 168!!! That's my man! And we got some laughs about how it looks like I stuffed one of the bowling balls under my shirt-news flash-it's a baby! I am also embarrassed to say how horribly sore I have been since Monday from the bowling trip. Feel like I can barely walk :)

On Tuesday I got to go shopping with my wonderful sister, Heidi. We had a great time shopping at DI and Ross. Found some good stuff! Unfortunately we didn't get any pics of the event-"Heid-What were we thinking?!"

And lastly, I'm helping out with a baby shower for my friend Pattyanne in my ward and I'm in charge of the invites. Didn't realize how much work it'd be till I got going but I'm very proud of how they turned out!


Here are pictures of these events:




6 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

Hey sista - it WAS a lot of fun - and I KNOW - what were we thinkin' not taking any pics? I have been bad lately with gettin' the camera out. Love the pic w/ the bowling ball - scrapbook stuff for sure! and the invites are super-cute. I can't promise the invites for your shower will be as incredibly cute, but I'll sure try!

artist-money said...

play the bowling ball which again pregnancy.

The Simisters said...

The invites for the shower turned out really cute! You did a great job. I don't know if I could have been that creative.

Kelly Jean said...

Ah, you're so cute!! I love how positive and energetic you always are. :)

Mike said...

Hello,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Kelly Jean said...

Trish! You are the sweetest girl ever!!! Thanks for all your comments, you make me so happy!!! I love you!! Hope you're doing well and aren't too uncomfortable or sick or anything! Thanks for being such a great friend! :)