Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Neighborhood Watch



Ok, seriously, who would have thought it would happen again! Darrin caught TWO kids last night breaking into cars in our neighborhood. Again, at 3:30am! Different kids. Darrin is litteraly our neighborhood watch. He's caught 3 kids now! He came into our room (I was obviously sleeping) and told me the story afterward. I couldn't believe it! He's amazing :) He did not bring a weapon of any kind this time either. He was in too much of a hurry. But he did bring his cell phone and was able to call the police. They didn't show up in time, but hey, if they ever come back we'll get 'em!

4 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

Nice posts Sista! The murder mystery sounds like fun. I think our family would have fun with that, too.
Miss you too - and even longer because of our Tennessee trip! Hope you're feeling better.
Love ya!

Patricia Potts said...

Whoa! Scary! I'm thankful that you are both alright! Love, mom/sis

Kat said...

Way to go Darrin! I love your red hair! I love red hair though, its my fave I DID get the check, yesterday. Thanks again!!! We did sell the tickets because there is a good chance that we won't make it up for Thanksgiving, and if we are, we need the money from the tickets for gas money. I hate the economy! :). Nice posts!

Kelly Jean said...

No way?! That's scary! Glad they didn't try to break into your house. But way to have a superhero for a husband. Now I know who to call if I'm ever in trouble.