Monday, June 14, 2010

Maternity Photos






I've been wanting to take some Maternity Pictures for quite a while now. I was going to have my friend Vallery take some for me (she is AWESOME at what she does! See her work here http://www.valerybunnell.com/). But I was going through the whole preterm labor drama when we had planned to take pictures :(. So, Darrin had the day off today and just for fun we decided we'd go take pictures since I'm still pregnant. Gotta keep myself busy! So, we went and took pictures at the Garden Park Ward and had a lot of fun! This REALLY nice camera man from Channel 5 news was there and had an hour break and offered to take pictures of us both too. How lucky is that?! So, that's how we captured some of the both of us. Thank you Channel 5 Camera Man!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Trish those are so cute!! I love them!! You look so good still. I don't dare take pictures of me that far along cause I swell up like a watermelon!

Valery said...

LOVE that last one. So creative!

Kelly Jean said...

You're so gorgeous! Good luck with everything!!! Bah! I'm sooo excited for you guys!!! And THANK YOU for coming to our reception - it made me so happy to see you!! You're great. Love ya Trish!