Saturday, May 1, 2010

Really?

Last week Darrin and I stopped by a yard sale. We ended up buying some adorable children's books for like $0.50! Sweet deal! Anyways, the lady came up to me and said, "Can I ask what you're having?" I responded with, "A little boy!" She replied, "Well, I have something I'd like to give you." I was a little taken back-I've never even met this sweet lady! Then she brings me this sweater and hat that she hand knit and says, "I want you to have this.". WOW! Who does that?! I was touched by this woman who didn't even know me but felt like she wanted to share such a precious thing that she must have spent a long time making! I want to me more of a person like that!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats so sweet! That is a cute sweater.

Kelly Jean said...

Ahh! What a good soul. How generous & inspiring :) (What goes around comes around- I'm sure it's just a blessing for all the good things you do!)

dkstaker said...

how nice to see there are still people like that in the world!