Saturday, January 9, 2010

16 weeks

Well folks, I'm now 16 weeks and 3 days along in the pregnancy. I'm in an awkward stage now where I feel like I've sort of popped out a bit and I cannot fit into my jeans but the jeans I try on at maternity stores are too big. Actually the belly usually fits fine it's the actual jeans that are too big :(.
But, as some of you know, I had to go out and find another doctor and choose another hospital to deliver at because of insurance. I was really bummed but I think it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I met my new doctor, Dr. Eric Nielson, yesterday and LOVED him! He really took the time to answer all my questions and concerns and the atmosphere was great. And a special thanks to my mamma who came along to the docs because Darrin was working. A
nd...GUESS WHAT?! We get to do the big ultrasound where we find out the sex and all in 11 days from now!!! YAY!!! And then two days later we leave for our cruise! I'm so so so excited! YAY!

5 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

Yay! Love your cute baby bump, sis. Can't wait to find out! Love ya!

Hay said...

so so CUTE!! Finding out will be so exciting! Love your bump, so adorable!

Unknown said...

You are so cute and I can't wait to hear what you are having!

Patricia Potts said...

I throughly enjoyed going with you Trisha. Cute pictures! You must have "bumped out" a bit in the last few days! Darling as always!

Jace and Dusti said...

Hey I didn't even know you had a blog! Congrats on the baby! It is the greatest thing in the world. I'm sorry you've been sick though. I got real sick too! I lost 10 lbs. my first tri. So I'll definitley pray you get over it because it is awful! Well congrats again!I know it will be a beautiful baby!