Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's a.......

It's a BOY!! A healthy boy with ten fingers, ten toes, and all his parts. We couldn't be happier! We got to spend an hour today just watching our little handsome man. The ultrasound tech was AWESOME!!! So informative and just loved watching our baby with us. I must say, he's so adorable I love him so much already! Here, let me prove to you how stinkin' cute he is:




Third Picture Down: Just about to suck his thumb!

Fourth Picture down: Isn't it the cutest profile ever?!

Last Picture: Ok, honestly didn't know if I should post this or not. But decided to take my chances and prove that he IS a boy!

So, do you understand how handsome MY little man is?! I mean, come on, you cannot deny it!
On a side note, we're leaving for our Mexican cruise on FRIDAY!!! YAY!!! So, I'm sure next post will include stories of our adventures. Until then...

9 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

YAY-YAY-YAY! Oh, he IS such a handsome little man! There really is almost nothing quite as amazing as watching your baby up there on the screen. I always wished I had one of those ultrasound machines at home. I would just sit and watch and dream... Ahhh....
I'm so flippin' excited for you guys! You'll have to let me know what colors you're planning on for the nursery so I can rack my creative brain & come up w/ something.
LOVE YOU SIS - You are embarking on quite the adventure!

Becka Thomas said...

I am so excited for you. Boys are awesome and I can't wait to see you with one. They are a bit crazy and chaotic but they are also so sweet and cuddly. My 8 yr old is the sweetest, loviest, kindest person when he's not teasing his sisters to death. Congrats!

Oh and I remember saying to you when you were babysitting Lily at 11. "You know, Lily will probably be about your age when you start having kids". Well, Lily will be 11 in April....and the cycle continues.

Unknown said...

Wow he is super cute!! His profile looks so perfect. We will have to do play dates when you have him and that will give us another excuse to see each other besides doing hair. I am so excited for you to be a mom!

Patricia Potts said...

Thank you so much for letting me know 1st. I was so very touched!! Congrats to you both! By the way, it looks like he will have HAIR!!

love,
mom

Tamara said...

What AMAZING pictures! Wow...things have come a looong way, even in just 3 years! We're so happy for you!

Christine Frandsen said...

Congrats! That is so amazing to see those 3D ultrasounds. :)

Kelly Jean said...

WOOHOO!!!! That's fantastic news!!! Congrats!! :)

Tiff Meister said...

Trisha, those are awesome pictures, and yes, he's very handsome! Love you! Hope you had a great time in Mexico.

Hay said...

Oh he is so adorable! I didn't do 3-D pics with Heath, I wanted to be surprised when he came out. But seeing yours makes me want to do it with our next one. I'm so happy for you, and so excited your having a little boy!