Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas!

Well, Christmas started off not so great but turned out fantastic! It began when I woke up at 4am to throw up and I had this MASSIVE headache. Then took meds and went back to sleep. Then had to wake up twice more to throw up. No fun. And come on...on Christmas?! Finally Zofran offered me relief from up-chucking and I was able to get back to sleep till it was time to see if Santa came. He did :)!

Darrin is such a sweetheart and spoiled me rotten. He even got me scrapbook paper that says, "Welcome Baby Boy!" on it. haha. He'd better hope he's right about that :). And rather than an orange at the bottom of my stocking he put an artichoke. haha. My favorite ever!!!

After we had our own little Christmas we headed to my parents where we had lots of fun with our new PJ's that we get every year. We ate lots, did our gift exchange, stories and visiting. My parents got everyone huge digital photo frames that have sound for music and everything! We're super excited about it!

Then off to Darrin's family's where even our little unborn baby got gifts! As always, we had a lot of fun over there too!

So, Merry Christmas and onto the New Year!


My little nephew, Joshua, had so much fun that he became tired and fell asleep like this right on the floor :)



1 comment:

Becka Thomas said...

Wow, I miss your family! Thanks for the pics, it looks like you had a blast.