Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh BABY!...

Well, I think it's time I spilled the beans...I'm Prego! In two days I will be 14 weeks along and I am due on June 22, 2010. That's kinda why I haven't blogged in such a very long time. It's because I had this incredibly exciting news but didn't want to tell the whole world until I heard the heartbeat. Well, we've heard the heartbeat now and it sounds great! So, now I can finally shout it out to the whole world! YAY! We're really excited about it and can't wait to meet our little one. I can't explain how amazing the heartbeat was to hear though. It was like music to my ears and I've played back the video we took of the heartbeat MANY times!

Although we're super stoked, it hasn't been all fun and games. Unfortunately, I've been real sick :(. Why on earth do they call it "morning sickness" anyways? It's SO not only in the morning! WARNING: It can strike anytime and anywhere! So, it's been rough with such an unpredictable health tablet.

But I'm pretty much finished up with the first trimester, so hopefully goodbye sickness soon!!! (anyone who's willing: some extra prayers wouldn't hurt :)).

Pictures taken in order of 4, 8, and 12 weeks :)




8 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

1. cute post title :)
2. cute tiny belly
3. you need to lift up your shirt on the last picture.
4. Congrats again! I was so happy to be there for the heartbeat!

The Paytons said...

yay so exciting! I was wondering when you were going to let the world know! I so hope you start feeling better. I'm starting to feel better the last week or so I hope the same goes for you! Again Congrats!!

Becka Thomas said...

I'm so excited for you. There is nothing quite like being pregnant. For good and bad it's an experience of a lifetime. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

Congratulations!!!! So happy for you!

Unknown said...

Yeah I am so excited for you!!! By the way everyone loves my hair. I have never had so many compliments on a hair color that I have done.

Hay said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! Welcome to the mommy club! I'm so excited for you!

Sarah Kjar said...

That's so exciting!! Congrats Trish!! Love, Sarah

Kelly Jean said...

Ah, you're so cute!! That's just so exciting!!! :) Hope the sickness leaves you alone soon :)