Friday, October 23, 2009

Another SURPRISE!!!

Well, last week Darrin SURPRISED me! He marked in my planner that we had a double date for last Wednesday. Then when Wednesday came he was being super secretive and at 3:00 in the afternoon he asked me if I was ready to go. I was really confused because you know, usually you don't go on dates until 6ish. So he told me to go wait in the car and not look at him when he came out. Then he began driving toward Park City. He asked if I had any ideas about what we were going to do on this date. I named some off and he just laughed saying, "well, to do any of those things we would need money. We don't have money so all of those things you mentioned are out!" In my mind I'm thinking, 'well then what on earth are we doing here?!' So confusing. He then pulls up to this really nice condo resort and says that we're going to have a two night get-away. Just the two of us. HOLY COW!!!!!! And goes on to say that we don't have to pay a penny! HOLY COW!!!!! It turns out that our friends got the condo for a week but couldn't use it the last two days so they asked Darrin if he wanted to take me.

We had SO SO SO much fun! It was just what I needed. So relaxing. Very romantic and just FUN! Don't I have the sweetest husband EVER?!





2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Ahhh! So cute & fun!!! I LOVE pleasant surprises! What a sweet husband! :)

Patricia Potts said...

Trisha, I love your pictures and your summary. YOU ARE SOOOOOOO AWESOME AND DARRIN WAS TOO.