Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My 21st Birthday!!!!

So, Labor Day was my birthday and I had so much fun! First off, the Saturday before my Birthday we hung out with Brady and Melissa, my Bro and Sis in laws. We always have so much fun with them! Anyways, there was the cutest sign ever all made up for our birthdays on their door (Darrin's is on September 21st). And then we BBQd shish-ca-bobs, watched a movie and they even had a cheesecake with candles AND presents for us!!!! How lucky are we?! Here are pictures



And then, on Sunday the primary sang "Happy Happy Birthday children dear..." to me. haha. So sweet. I even got a pencil from the birthday box! On Monday, my actual birthday, my parents had me over for a magnificent breakfast! They even had a Martinelli for me for my first drink at 21. haha. Darrin then had the rest of the day planned out for us. All surprises of course! He first took me on a hike to doughnut falls. I had never been before-SO beautiful and fun! After that we went and saw 500 days of summer and then we hung out with his family. We played frisbee, "scum", and had ice cream. yuuumm. Darrin said he didn't have enough time to do everything he wanted to surprise me with so he scheduled a date with me for Friday! PLUS, yesterday he took me to go get a new phone for the main part of my gift! And tomorrow my BFF Marta is taking me out. And on Sunday we're having a big birthday dinner for those that have September birthdays. It's birthday WEEK for me!!!! Party!
Pictures:





I love my husband so much! He made my Birthday so special and I can't wait for our hot date on Friday! Thanks to all those who wished me a happy birthday!!!! It means a lot to me! Birthdays are a big deal in my fam :). And to those who didn't wish me a happy birthday-it's ok! You have the PERFECT excuse cause it was Labor Day :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday on monday Trish!!! I was meaning to wish you a happy birthday but got busy with the day. It looks like you had a blast. September birthdays are the best.

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

That's right they are! :) Thanks Tree!

Kelly Jean said...

Ahh, fun!!! It's so nice to be remembered.. and those good surprises are the BEST! I love 'em too. :) Happy belated Birthday!!! Welcome to the 21-ers club!

Heidi Hamilton said...

Happy 21 my wonderful, beautiful sister. I'm glad it turned out great!!
Thanks for coming last night to McKniley's party - it was such a cute outfit & flower!

Patricia Potts said...

Beautiful Blog my beautiful daughter!

Anonymous said...

You are SO cute! Man, our ward is lucky to have you guys. :)