Thursday, September 3, 2009

Due to Complains and More!

A little bit ago my family came to visit our Ogden Salon to see it finished. They all said that "Our Bathroom needed help!" They said it looked too "clean" like a hospital bathroom or something. haha. So, since they think it's important we decided to do something about that this week and now were finally finished with it! Here are some pics which don't even do it justice. We LOVE it! I just wish I could take a 360 degree picture of it or something. Anyways:




Next item of business is that my brother in law is now home from his mission! He returned from the Orlando, FL mission on August 20, 2009. The funny thing is that I'd never met him before. haha. Darrin and I were the only ones who were able to make it to the airport since their flight came in really late. My in-laws were already in FL with him to pick him up-so don't worry-they didn't miss out on picking him up. Anyways, he's a super cool guy and here are some of the pictures at the airport:




Another thing is that my sister Cindy and her daughter, Tiarra decided to donate to Locks of Love together. So, here are some pictures of the old and new them:






Last of all, last night I had the opportunity to go out with some friends from my growing up years. It's been 10 years since I've seen some of them! It was so great to catch up!

6 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

It looks SO SO much better! I'll have to come see it in person sometime!
And... really, I LOVE Cindy's new haircut. I haven't seen Tiarra's in person yet, but the pictures make her look so chic - and so much older!
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Love ya!

Marta Nielsen said...

Cindy and Tiarra look great! Holy cow! I especially love Tiarra with those cute bangs...I mean, fringe!

Patricia Potts said...

I'm lovin' the music, the hair and yes, the bathroom! Talk about a change!! Wow!! How to go Trisha! Love, mom/sis

Tiff Meister said...

Oh my goodness! You really did it! It looks FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to take a dump in there next time I'm there. :-) Just kidding, but the magazines are calling to me...

I LOVE Cindy and Tiarra's hair! Superb job as always Trish!

love you long time!

Tiff

Michael Scott Sandberg said...

Tiarras hair looks so good. amazing job as usual Trisha! and that bathroom is rockin! not thatd id ever use it ( major bathroom phobia ). haha! but it looks great haha!

Kelly Jean said...

Love the bathroom! Great colors. :) And that's fun you met your brother-in-law! Haha, that's how Ryan was when my sister got married. You're so cute, I love your style!