Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Love of my Life Turns 25!

Monday was Darrin's 25th Birthday. He's now a QUARTER of a CENTURY!!! Wow. Anyways, we had a great day together. We started out our day with breakfast in bed. Then Darrin set off on a voyage - a scavenger hunt to find his gifts. Then for his next gift I told him he could choose any video game and I would play it with him for an hour (you'd really have to know me to know that that's a BIG deal! haha). Then we went to lunch and Bruges Waffles and Frites (Marta took me here for my Bday. DELICIOUS! I had to have Darrin try it. It's at about 300 South and 300 West across from Pioneer Park. MMMMMMM MMMMMMMM good!!!) After that we went to the churches art contest that they hold every three years (Marta also took me to this for my bday. I had to show Darrin. It's amazing. Art work from members all over the world! Very cool.). Then we came home and I made fish for dinner (again you'd really have to know that I HATE fish with all of my heart :) so, I figure I can sacrifice one night a year for my love that loves fish, right?) and then we saw "Up" in the dollar theatres and went bowling. We had a lot of fun! Here are a few pics:







Darrin is such an amazing person. I love him so much! He is such a strength to me. He is thoughtful, he is caring, he is complimentary, he is so talented, he is good at anything and everything, he is smart, he is funny, he is fun, he is Darrin. My husband. My everything. I love you Darrin! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you spoiled him!! Those are some good ideas cause Quin's birthday is coming up next week. I am glad that you both had great birthdays though.

Kelly Jean said...

What a great day!! So... I work RIGHT by that Waffle joint, and I've always wanted to go!! Maybe I'll check it out tomorrow :) Yummm!

Patricia Potts said...

Cute, fun, enthusiastic, awesome post. Great ideas!
Love,
mom/sis