Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Girls, all I really want is Girls




I grew up with sisters. I LOVE having sisters!
(and a bro too) I am seven years younger than my next oldest sister, Tiff. So, as you can imagine, growing up I missed out on a lot of the "Big, cool sisters stuff" But I love it now. I wouldn't trade any of my sisters for the world. We have a lot of fun together and we all can relate to each other. I told Darrin the other night that I can't wait to dress up my little girls, do their hair, you know...all that girly stuff. But he is convinced that we will be a family of BOYS. Yuck! I will be happy for either, but I would love to have some girls. I hope God is listening :)




2 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

Hmmm - nice first post?
WOW - you HAVE been busy posting, haven't you? You need to forward your posts to our e-mails. I can e-mail you how to do it or you can e-mail me names & I'll do it. Either way, I've enjoyed reading them - and I OF COURSE agree. I'm so excited for McKinley & Ireland. Having sisters is the absolute BEST! I'm so thankful that we're all such best friends. Love you!

Patricia Potts said...

Hi Trisha,

What a joy it was to read your blog. I'm looking forward to reading more of them and I am so thankful that you include me (your mom) in so many of your girlie adventures!

Thanks also for inviting Dad and I to join you and Darrin for your date night. That meant so much!