Friday, June 29, 2012

St. George

We went to St. George again with Darrin's family. This is the 3rd year we've been to the same condos and again, we had a blast! We did all sorts of things: Swimming, lots of hikes, going out to eat, playing on the playground, swimming some more, napping, went to a trampoline place, saw Men in Black 2 (Really liked it), and spent a lot of quality time with family. I love Darrin's family and I'm so glad we were able to go again this year! Just look at the pictures and see all the fun we had :). I'm way behind on my blogging-next comes a blog about Parker's 2nd Birthday!

1 comment:

Heidi Hamilton said...

Glad you finally posted pics! Looks like a blast. My fave pic is the one where parker is drooling down your back. Classic! Give those boys hugs & kisses for us - and YES. PLEASE come down & see us! Festival City, USA Sista! Love you.