Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Anniversary plus new calling

Darrin and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary which was on February 1st. Hawaii was pretty much for our anniversary, but when we came across a killer deal for "The Alaskan Inn B&B" we couldn't pass it up ($71/night! Ya, you wouldn't wanna pass it up either) We had such a great time! I would recommend this B&B to anyone. It was so nice and secluded, tucked away in Ogden canyon. You can have your very own cabin and choose your own breakfast (which was really delicious and big!) Here are some pictures:

First Comes the Proposal:

















Then Comes Marriage:






























Then comes the honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico:

















Then, 2 1/2 years later comes the first baby in the baby carriage:





































Then comes another baby (not quite yet) in our baby carriage:
















































And THEN comes our 4th Anniversary Feb 1, 2012 :)

































































































I has been such a wonderful 4 years Darrin! We've certainly gone through our fair share of trials together and I feel so grateful to have someone like you to be by my side and hold hands through it all. I love having you as my best friend and eternal companion. I wouldn't choose anyone else to have a family with and to share my life with. You are such a wonderful husband and father. Thank you for everything you do and for all your hard work! I love you more than words can express! Here's to a million more years PLUS to come! Can't wait!



On a completely separate side note-I got a new calling that I'm finally getting the hang of...I think... Anyways, drumroll please for this shocker...........................I'm now the new........................YOUNG WOMEN's PRESIDENT. WHHHAAAA????? That's what I said. I absolutely LOVE the girls-I taught all of them but one in primary so I already know most of them which is great. I feel very inadequate but at the same time SO privileged to be able to spend time with these beautiful daughters of God! Here are some pics from my first activity:

4 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Wow, HAPPY 4 YEARS!!!!! Can't believe it's already been that long! I love how in love & happy you two are! I love how many fun adventures you go on together. You just deserve every kind of good/fun/happiness there is!

And WOW! CONGRATS ON THE BIG CALLING! Those girls are sure lucky to have you as their pres! Goes to show what a capable, fun, outstanding person you are! Eeekk!!!

ann said...

Congrats on the calling! It is crazy that when I was in your shoes in that ward (wWhaaa? is the perfect way to describe that feeling!), there were still only a couple of girls, but none of them are the same as your picture! It hasn't been THAT long! :) You will be amazing. Nobody else is saying wwhaaa?! but you. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! And congrats on the calling! What a big calling but I am sure you rock it! I miss you and hope all is well. I love your belly. It is so cute!

crissy // mama boss said...

Happy 4 years!
and...
Wow! YW President?! Awesome! :)