Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's a New Year!

Happy 2012 everyone! Since Christmas we went ICE FISHING and Shoe Skating at Utah Lake! It was so much fun! My bro and sis in law live RIGHT by the lake, so we got to go with Darrin's family. A bit scary at first stepping on the ice, but became a lot of fun. It was such a GORGEOUS day-pretty dang warm for end of December! Plus, my feet didn't even have to hurt from ice skates :). Bonus! Parker LOVED it too!
My Bro and sis in law caught 8 fish between the two of them, Darrin caught one, my pole caught one (I froze out before then...:(), and his other brother caught one too! All in all a fantastic day! Here are some pics:








And for New Year's we went to Darrin's parents and ate yummy food, played "Minute to Win it" Games and watched the ball drop :). Plus I got to take some pictures with my cute sis in laws. 3 of us are prego. One due in March, I'm in April and the other due in May! How awesome is that?!

Minute to win it games:





Us Prego sis in laws:



All of the sister in Laws youngest (Mua) to oldest:


We had a great new years eve :)!

3 comments:

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

you are adorable pregnant, and Parker is such a little stud!

Heidi Hamilton said...

Love seeing the preggo bellies. Looks like a fun New Years. Love ya sis!!

Kelly Jean said...

Trish, you are so nice & look SO GOOD! THANKS FOR YOUR SWEET COMMENTS!!! :) :) I can just feel your enthusiasm, and it makes me want to give you a big hug!!! I might be coming to you with questions! ;) Love you, girl!

Oh, and I feel spoiled -- I've been feeling really great! Hope that lasts... :) What about you?? Hope round 2 has been treating you well! :)