Thursday, December 8, 2011

Our Life Lately

Well, We've been busy having lots of fun and I wanted to document all of that :). Thanksgiving was great! We spent most of the day with my family and then headed over to Darrin's parents for Black Friday fun. Other things we've been up to is selling the salon stuff from Ogden (FINALLY!!!), we went shooting with some of Darrin's family, Parker and I went with friends to the FREE day at the Aquarium which was a lot of fun!, we went to the festival of trees with our good friends Shane and Mel Otvos, we went to MIDWAY with our good friends Pattyanne and Cory Waddoups and stayed at Zurmatt Resort and it was SO SO much fun to spend the weekend with them and our little ones love spending time with each other and we love spending time with them!, and lastly, we got to go to Lights at the Zoo last night as a little family-a lot of fun!

So, now you know we've been busy having fun. Here are some pictures to prove it:

Shooting in Saratoga Springs with Darrin's Family (my first time). The kids stayed warm in the car watching.






Free day at the Aquarium (Fishy, Fishy Fishy!!!)






Festival of Trees. Parker was not happy that night. He just wanted to be running around everywhere and we couldn't really let him because we would have lost him in a second in all those crowds-SCARY! But we still had a great time. And here's my 22 weeks along prego picture:




Weekend in Midway with the Waddoups. We had SUCH a good time! Parker learned to jump into the pool to Darrin and I-he LOVED it-what a daredevil! And we also saw "Father Christmas" at the Swiss Christmas boutique we went to. We went and saw the "Crater" at the homestead and relaxed.







Last night at the Zoo Lights. We had such a good time even though it was preeety cold! Parker LOVED looking at all the animals-especially the monkey that was right at the glass to see him! And he loved walking around with Mom and Dad holding hands :)













There you have it-our life lately. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends! I just feel overwhelmed with good feelings and I'm SO excited and happy that it's the Christmas season! I LOVE it!

5 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

such fun, fun pictures & memories! And makes me sad that I haven't been there to see your belly grow big!
My fave is the one where Parker is jumping to Darrin. You are BRAVE to have a camera in the water - but such a great shot!
Love ya sis! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Marta Nielsen said...

The pool pictures are so adorable! Looks like you have been having TONS of fun, and you are the cutest pregnant lady ever!

Kelly Jean said...

You are so cute! I love reading about your happy life!!

annie andersen said...

how fun!! I want to know how has your second pregnancy been in compared to your first? Are you showing sooner than you did with Parker? When did you feel the baby kick? So excited we're only a few weeks behind each other! Well by a few i mean 9 weeks haha. But still =) Super fun. I just keep reading in my pregnancy books/internet how much sooner you can feel the baby or start showing when it's your second. Hope you're feeling better! =)

crissy // mama boss said...

Oh, your belly is so cute!
Parker jumping into the pool..that is just plain adorable.
Miss you guys!