Thursday, February 3, 2011

3

It's now been 3 years since I've been married to this handsome stud:




I can honestly say that I am SO happy! I love Darrin so much and I've had so many wonderful, unforgettable memories with him these last 3 years. Some of my memories include:
-Black Friday's (he LOVES Black Friday!)
-Vacations including: Puerto Vallarta, our Mexican Riviera Cruise, St. George, Park City, Arizona, Dominican Republic, we've been to 3 different Bed and Breakfasts, etc. We LOVE vacations!
-Finding out we were Pregnant
-Being Pregnant and all that came with that
-camping
-Holidays (holidays are always such a blast with Darrin-we usually find something awesome to do for Holidays thanks to Darrin)
-Watching movies and TV series (you name it and we've probably seen it-we LOVE watching TV shows and cuddling :))
-Our Scouting calling together
-Doing projects around the house (we've done quite a few projects-projects and I have a love hate relationship. But I have so much fun working on things and accomplishing them with my sweetheart!)
-Birthdays (Both of our Birthday's are in September and I love that-we have so much fun!)
-Building our Business together
-and many many more wonderful memories that I'm so grateful for!

This year for our anniversary (February 1, 2008 was our wedding day), we decided to go to a Bed & Breakfast and get out and have fun! So, we stayed at the "Hansen Inn Bed & Breakfast". It was a beautiful room, the owners were very sweet, and breakfast was delicious! We also went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse (YUM!), and went to "Airborne Trampoline Arena" which is new to Draper. We recommend it. SO much fun and great exercise. here is the link to their website if you're interested: http://www.airbornesports.com/. There is a deal going on right now on citydeals.com that makes it half off!
We then went out for ice cream and headed back to the B&B. The next day we went to Trafalga and played glow in the dark mini golf and did some rock climbing. After that we went and saw "Unstoppable" in the dollar theater. We kept busy and had an AWESOME time! My sweet mother and father in law once again babysat little Parker for us-THEY ARE SAINTS!!! THANK YOU!!! here are some pictures of our celebration:













But BEFORE all of the fun, I recruited my BFF, Marta, to help me decorate Darrin's car at work to surprise him. It was a blast-we felt like we were in high school again. We even had to come up with an excuse to get the keys from Darrin at his work since we only have one set for each car. Long story but we got them...sneaky, sneaky...



Darrin is such a fun, sweet, thoughtful, caring, generous, smart, handsome, handyman guy. He is such an amazing Daddy and I love him so much. I ended up with the PERFECT man for me! We complete each other and I love it :). I love you so much Darrin-Happy Anniversary! I'm so excited for many more wonderful years to come!

5 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two!
3 years? Wow - you guys are gettin' up there! :)
Congrats!

Kelly Jean said...

AH!!! What a FABULOUS way to celebrate your anniversary!!! I can't believe it's already been 3 years! Crazy!! So happy for you two though, you guys are such a cute couple. And that trampoline place looks AWESOME! We'll have to go check it out :) Happy Anniversary!!! Love ya, Trish!!

Tiff Meister said...

Trisha, what a sweet post. I LOVE the pictures. Love you sis!

vallarsen49 said...

happy anniversary! You're so cute! I'm glad you found someone that you're so happy with :) (pray for me...)

Shaun and Krysta said...

That trampoline place looks like fun, I totally want to check it out!! You have such a cute family!! YAY!