Monday, August 16, 2010

Staycation

This last week my family had a "staycation". Meaning: A vacation at home (SLC). My sister flew in from Arizona and we got the party started! Some of our activities included: Girls got Pedicures, Guys went shooting, we all went to This is the Place, Zoo, Aquarium, Clark Planetarium, Snowbird (tram ride), Lion's House for lunch, Drive in Movie, Thanksgiving Point Gardens and Museum, and got family pictures taken.

Seriously-we all had a blast!

Parker loves being in the stroller, so the week was enjoyable for him too! Ok, here comes a ton of pictures from the week. Enjoy!

























6 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

What a fun staycation!! Love all the pictures! I love how smiley you always are - Simon Smiles is true to its name :)

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh that looks so fun! I can't wait to come and visit he's such a doll! I would come with courtney on friday but I have a wedding and will be in bountiful all weekend!
Thanks for the comment on mine!!

Chelsea said...

Um, WAY TO LOOSE THE BABY WEIGHT! You look FAB! :) (as usual)

Heidi Hamilton said...

You beat me to the punch with posting! Cute pics. The gorilla one still kind of creeps me out, but it was fun to see more of you & your cuteness of a baby boy.
And - thanks for the surprise visit - more please!
Love you!

Kat said...

Looks like fun! Hey, did you get a different baby carrier, or is that the baby bjorn that you have in one of the pics?

Tiff Meister said...

Cute post and pictures Trisha! Thanks again for your hospitality. I had a great time. Love ya! Tiff