Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The IT Crowd

So, Darrin has been sick :( and so we've been watching quite a bit of TV. Nothing too new. But our newest series that we've began and finished is "The IT Crowd". If you are a fan of "The Office", you HAVE TO try out this series!!! It's pee your pants funny! It's a British comedy that consists of 3 seasons-each season having 6 episodes. We watched it through netflix streamed to our xbox. We highly recommend it if you like laughing :).

And here are pictures of my EVER GROWING belly :)

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

You finally look pregnant!!! Took long enough, skinny!

Kelly Jean said...

Oolala! I love laughing, I want to be in the club! You're so cute, you look great!!

The Paytons said...

oh your belly is so cute! Your and adorable prego momma!
P.S. I'm still working on posting a pic of me.. dont worry it'll come one of these days!