Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Murder Mysery Dinner Party






We got together with the Simon family and did a murder mystery dinner party. If you've never done one, I highly suggest it! You can even find free ones on the internet. My sister in Law, Melissa spent many hours preparing to have it at her place. Thank you Melissa!!! Darrin was a famous country singer cowboy (BillyBob Joe) and I was the WINNER of World Idol (Like American Idol but the whole world-ya know?) and I think my name was Keeley? Anyways, we all dressed up like our characters and it was a lot of fun! And I would like you all to know that my husband and I are NOT murderers! Yay! Below are some pictures of the night. Those witch fingers were made by my sister in law, Tamara. She's super talented in the cooking and baking department! Seriously, look at those things! They looked discusting (they were supposed to obviously) but they did taste good. I was a little afraid to eat them though due to the fact that she might have gone to the extent of putting a candy cane in the middle to be the bone or something!!! Luckily, she didn't :)

4 comments:

Patricia Potts said...

I would vote for you to be the idol Trisha... for sure. Love,mom

Unknown said...

I did that once when I was in young womens. It was such a blast. You guys looked like you had so much fun.

Kelly Jean said...

Cool! I've always wanted to do that!! One day. Sounds/looks like it was way fun! :)

Tamara said...

Hey Trisha, thanks for the compliment. I put pictures on my blog too, and a couple people have said that they've had them before, but with pretzles in the middle for bones! One of my friends couldn't finish her bite! Maybe I'll do that next time! :)